Senior Manager, Ops Tech Integration (1-year), Office of Safety & Security
- Masterplan the technological and systems requirements for the University to ensure an integrated delivery of safety and security outcomes and achieve the necessary approvals along with the acquisition of budget and other necessary resources for successful implementation.
- Assist to deliver project as budgeted and scheduled by ensuring deliverables are in tune with overall Project deliverables.
- Organise and drive multiple simultaneous projects to meet security, services, application software and/or infrastructure needs.
- Plan, schedule and track project timelines and milestones using appropriate tools.
- Track progress and drive results in security, services, application software and/or infrastructure.
- Be involved in and responsible for projects from conception through to production/deployment, with responsibilities ranging from budget forecasting, budget approvals to working with individuals to insure they deliver on-time.
- Assist when needed in providing daily oversight management of campus safety & security operations.
- Involvement in adhoc project / tasks under the purview of the Office of Safety & Security.
- Bachelor's Degree or above preferably in IT, Electronic, Computer, Automation or Mechanical Engineering or relevant industrial experience.
- Minimum 8 years of related experience including a demonstrated track record in the strategic planning/master-planning of security systems as well as project management.
- Experience in supporting enforcement or military agencies will be an advantage.
- Meticulous and able to think conceptually and strategically.
- Strong organizational and prioritization skills and a desire to learn.
- Demonstrated ability in having managed multiple high-priority projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with various project management methodologies (e.g. waterfall, agile, scrum, etc).
- Excellent knowledge of security infrastructure and systems.
- Basic technical knowledge of servers, routers, switches, storage.
- Basic technical knowledge network/systems architecture and design.
- Excellent written, presentation and communication skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Experienced in managing and building relationships with multiple internal and external stakeholders.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University