Senior Manager, Office of the Provost
- Institutional Rankings
- Plan, coordinate data collection, conduct analysis and roll out action plans related to institutional rankings.
- Craft evidence-based proposals and recommendations to Senior Management in relation to institutional rankings.
- Quality Assurance and Progress Reporting
- Plan, collate university-wide data and statistics, prepare reports, track and oversee work related to the University’s progress, quality assurance and self-assessment reports to internal and external stakeholders.
- Oversee office budget and finance-related matters.
- Secretariat duties for Academic Affairs Committee of the Board of Trustees.
- Any other duties and projects as assigned by Provost and Deputy Director.
- Bachelor degree with at least 8 years of relevant work experience.
- Work experience in higher education management and administration.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good critical thinking and reasoning skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills (written and spoken).
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish timely and high quality work, handle a variety of duties, adapt to changing demands and priorities, and work well in a team
- Meticulous and detail oriented.
- Self-driven and requires minimal supervision.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University