Senior Manager, Office for Service Transformation
You will support the formulation, implementation, and management of strategies through initiatives under the Innovation Council, with the goal to drive continuous improvement and innovation to transform care.
You will conduct horizon scanning, as well as analyse and recommend emerging industry trends and business process improvements. You will identify, foster, systematise and institutionalise collaborations with external parties that include academic and research institutions to support SingHealth’s care transformation agenda. In addition, you will provide secretariat support and set the framework to enable learning and knowledge sharing. You will also contribute to the timely achievement of milestones and deliverables of selected transformation projects.
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 8 years of relevant experience with project management in the area of process improvement, design thinking and innovation
- Experienced in lean methodologies and data analytics using various tools and techniques
- Being six-sigma certified would be a strong advantage
- Able to handle complex, ambiguous and challenging situations and comfortable with change in a fluid environment with various stake holders
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently
Singapore Health Services Pte Ltd