Senior Manager, New Business & Digital Growth
Overview of Role:
As Clear Channel Singapore continues to grow its business, underpinned by digital transformation, we are looking for a talented, motivated professional to add to our Team and play a key role in the tech-fuelled evolution of the business.
The Senior Manager, New Business & Digital Growth will work closely with the Chief Commercial Officer and Chief Development Officer, with an immediate focus of driving incremental revenue opportunities from digital and tech. In addition, support and drive the building and scaling up our digital and tech vision.
- Generate new business and manage a robust pipeline and accurately forecast new business closure rate.
- Create a strategic, systematic, process-driven approach to new business prospecting, ensuring that the sales momentum on pitches as well as the pace and requirements of pitch conversion meet the desired business outcomes.
- Manage all aspects of the sales relationship cycle (prospect to contract and execution), to complete all revenue and partnership opportunities successfully.
- Work closely with our Sales team to effectively manage advertiser and agency expectations and ensure successful campaign management.
- Work closely with our Sales Managers to manage long-term relationships with our advertisers and agencies.
- Work closely with the CCO and CDO to consistently achieve and exceed revenue goals.
2. Digital & Tech
- Gain excellent understanding of OOH (Out of Home), digital technology, and revenue ecosystem to be able to explain product benefits within this context.
- Establish the synergies between OOH (Out of Home) and other digital investments, like mobile, social or search; and deliver a strong proposition on how our digital products fit into an established digital ecosystem.
- Be the programmatic expert for new business clients on campaign performance and optimisation providing insights into the best strategies and tactics to achieve business objectives.
- Interact with our campaign teams of Digital Operations, Campaign Delivery, and Sales Optimisation to effectively manage advertiser and agency expectations and ensure successful implementation of our products and services.
- Scale best practices rapidly, internally and externally.
- Lead and drive the creation of a tightly knit digital OOH (Out of Home) community of advertisers and agencies who form-and-norm with speed and agility (marketers, planners, buyers, digital, tech, and activation teams).
- Lead the way in making OOH (Out of Home) scientific: data-led, fact-based, and insight-driven.
Essential Knowledge & Capabilities:
- A Business or Media Sales Manager with a proven track record of a successful account portfolio.
- Knowledge and experience in programmatic strategy, planning and execution.
- An entrepreneur who can create from scratch, hunt from the front and chase from the back.
- A bias for change.
- Strong influence, relationships; and exploratory, strategic, tactical, and operational skills.
- Proven digital experience across B2B, B2C, and eBusiness models.
- Proven interpersonal and communication skills, and strong project management skills.
- Proven experience working successfully in cross-functional teams.
- Proven results driven through variety of KPIs and measurements.
- Deep knowledge of Singaporean media market and digital ecosystem.
- Strong ambassadorial skills to manage the external environment and enhance the company’s reputation.
- Chief Executive Officer
- Chief Development Officer
- Chief Commercial Officer
- Chief Financial Officer
- Sales Optimisation
- Digital Operations
- Campaign Delivery
- Digital Agencies
- Media Agencies
- Creative Agencies
- Content & Tech Developers
Education, Skills & Experience
- Graduate level
- 10 or more years of experience in business development or media sales in a digital or tech environment.
- Strong negotiating, influencing and networking skills.
- Ability and passion to inspire, coach and lead team and others; set framework for performance and growth.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills.
If you are excited by joining a fast-paced and growing media company and a team that consistently produces award-winning campaigns, this would be the ideal role for you.
Interested applicants, kindly apply online or send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Clear Channel Singapore Pte Ltd