Senior Manager - Marketing, Singapore Sports Hub
The Senior Marketing Manager plays a key role in leading and delivering the marketing & promotional campaigns with the aim of increasing the awareness, preference, footfall and usage of the Sports Hub.
General Roles & Responsibilities
- Develop and manage the integrated marketing & promotional plan that increases the awareness, preference, footfall and usage of the Sports Hub, working in conjunction and maintaining good relationship with the partners and stakeholders.
- Ensure that all marketing communications activities and collateral are aligned with Sports Hub’s branding guidelines, positioning and messaging
- Uphold and enhance the long term image and vision of the Sports Hub brand, by initiating and implementing integrated branding and marketing programmes /activities across key partner communications
- Assist Creative team in conceptualizing the theme for the monthly integrated marketing & promotional campaign
- Ensure the most effective distribution of the marketing materials through New media channels such as – website, eDM, Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, Partner Digital Channels
- Collaborate with Kallang Wave Mall, Customer Care and Audio-Visual teams to distribute marketing materials via on-site channels. This includes further collaboration with Signage team to continuously improve the effectiveness of existing on-site marketing locations and increase new on-site marketing locations
- Monitor and deliver quarterly report of competitive venues’ activity
- Deliver yearly brand and market research to determine brand health and market requirements for existing and future programmes and offerings
- University Degree or Polytechnic Diploma
- At least 8 years related industry experience, with 2 – 3 years’ experience in leading a team
- Must be resourceful, creative and possess strong interpersonal and communication skills (written and spoken)
- Exceptional organizational and analytic skills
- Strong time-management and attention to detail
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision able to work under stress in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work comfortably with Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Prior Sports and Entertainment Industry business operations experience preferred
- Prior experience in marketing communications or similar capacity
- Prior experience partnering with Private and Government entities
- Prior experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Other duties as assigned and are created.
- Working hours are 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM, Monday to Friday. May be asked to work some nights and weekends as needed.
SPORTSHUB PTE LTD