Senior Manager / Manager, Strategy and Planning
Tripartite Alliance Limited| Date Posted: 22-May-2019
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Develop, implement and review key operational strategies and business processes to ensure policy-operations consistency, as well as operational efficiency and effectiveness in providing holistic assistance to claimants and respondents with employment or payment disputes.
- Support management in driving the corporate planning process. This includes formulating corporate plans to set corporate direction and strategies, ensuring organisational alignment to corporate objectives, partnering business units to coordinate their work plans and develop overarching narratives for communicating to stakeholders through key channels, and monitoring and reporting business performance on a periodic basis.
- Plan and organise corporate-wide events such as the annual workplan cascading session, team bonding event and post-employee survey engagement sessions.
- Work with business units to develop the content for key collaterals and website to support communications efforts for key initiatives and handle media as well as parliamentary queries.
- Analyse key corporate statistics to enable effective monitoring and identification of key issues arising at advisory and mediation, early detection of emerging issues, derive new insights and trends. Also, to be responsible for the preparation of the annual corporate report, which aims to provide an overview of the dispute management landscape in Singapore.
- Support efforts in promoting corporate governance and ensuring compliance with internal policies and SOPs. This includes working with the external auditor to define the scope of the annual audit exercise, responding to the external auditor’s request for relevant records, and communicating to business units of any audit findings and getting them to address the areas of concern.
- Support efforts in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) by working with various stakeholders to implement ERM policies, identifying gaps, reviewing risks, and reporting to management.
- Perform secretariat duties for senior management meetings.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in corporate planning, strategy development or equivalent experience.
- Being able to adopt a forward looking and strategic perspective, considering a holistic and aspirational view of the employment landscape and progressive practices.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and networking skills to establish connections with different internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong ability to analyse and contextualise issues to effectively propose recommendations on improving operational strategies and policies.
- Prior experience in research and analysis work is an added advantage.
Kindly state your expected salary in your job application. The position offered will commensurate with the candidate’s experience and suitability. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tripartite Alliance Limited