Senior Manager / Manager, Strategy and Planning
The incumbent will be part of the Strategy and Planning team with the Tripartite Alliance for Dispute Management (TADM).
- To develop, implement and review of key operational strategies and business processes to ensure policy-operations consistency, as well as operational efficiency and effectiveness in providing holistic assistance to claimants and respondents with employment or payment disputes.
- To support management in driving the corporate planning process. This includes formulating corporate plans to set corporate direction and strategies, ensuring organisational alignment to corporate objectives, partnering business units to coordinate their work plans and develop overarching narratives for communicating to stakeholders through key channels, and monitoring and reporting business performance on a periodic basis.
- To plan and organise corporate-wide events such as the annual workplan cascading session, team bonding events and post-employee survey engagement sessions.
- To work with business units to develop the content for key collaterals and website to support communications efforts for key initiatives and handle media as well as parliamentary queries. Also responsible for the preparation of the annual corporate report, which aims to provide an overview of TADM’s work in dispute management as part of the Tripartite Alliance Limited’s efforts in building progressive workplaces in Singapore.
- To support efforts in promoting corporate governance and ensuring compliance with internal policies and SOPs. This includes working with the external auditors to define the scope of the annual audit exercise, responding to the external auditors’ request for relevant records, and communicating to business units of any audit findings and getting them to address the areas of concern.
- To support efforts in Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) by working with various stakeholders to implement ERM policies, identifying gaps, reviewing risks, and reporting to management.
- To perform secretariat duties for management meetings.
- At least 3-5 years of experience in corporate planning, operations planning or equivalent experience.
- Being able to adopt a forward looking and strategic perspective, considering a holistic and aspirational view of the employment landscape and progressive practices.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and networking skills to establish connections with different internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong ability to analyse and contextualise issues to effectively propose recommendations on improving operational strategies and policies.
Kindly state your expected salary in your application. The position offered will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and suitability. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tripartite Alliance Limited