Senior Manager/ Manager (SAP HCM and SuccessFactors Solution Architect)
You will be required to own, develop and continuously improve the SAP HCM and SuccessFactors technology solutions portfolio within FairPrice. You will have to work closely with HR process owners and business stakeholders in reviewing and streamlining HR business processes administered through HRIS. You will regularly review existing product performance with FairPrice business to ensure technology products meet business expectations in terms of quality, availability and functionality. You are expected to regularly review product performance within the technology team to identify continuous improvement opportunities. You will seek to identify new processes and procedures to better exploit and deliver enhanced value to FairPrice for SAP HCM Time and Payroll, SFSF Employee Central, SFSF Learning, SFSF Recruitment, SFSF Compensation and Variable Pay, SFSF Goals and Performance Management, SFSF Succession and Career Development Planning, SFSF Workforce Analytics.
You will also be required to undertake business analysis to understand new business requirements and develop ideas to enhance existing systems to meet those requirements. You will need to enforce governance processes to manage enhancement demand, ensuring that FairPrice technology resources are deployed to deliver the best value to FairPrice. You will be expected to manage, develop and motivate a team of SAP HCM, SFSF and HR ABAP technical/functional resources in FairPrice IT. You will need to collaborate with internal IT Support teams to perform regular tests and upgrades such as: Application patching, SIT, UAT and production deployment. You will have to ensure HRIS Systems are compliant with internal business controls, statutory regulations & rules, information security and audit requirements. You will need to perform advisory role to users and provide support and guidance in the application and administration of HRIS applications. You will have to manage projects to deliver new or enhanced functions to the HR stakeholders and employees.
- Bachelor or higher degree in Computer Science or IT
- At least 7-9 years of prior experience in SAP HCM Architect (specifically on Time Management), Payroll and SFSF Architect (for one or more modules stated above)
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Experience with at least 1 full life cycle SuccessFactors implementation
- Experience with integration to scheduling systems
- Good understanding of SAP Enterprise and Personnel Structure (PA, PSA, EG and ESG) and its implications with respect to SAP Time Management Module & Payroll
- Hands on experience of Configuring SAP Time Management Module, including configuration of Holiday calendars, Work Schedules, Substitutions, Absences for different categories of employees and policies for different locations
- Hands on experience of Configuring SAP Time Management Schema, good in writing PCR’s or at least understand configured PCR’s and be able to trouble shoot when issue arises
- Good knowledge on Payroll schemas and rules to analyse the payroll results
- Good understanding of all the SAP Time Management Reports – this includes reports to generate Absence Quotas, Time Evaluation report, Quota Inconsistencies and etc
- Good understanding of Standard SAP Time Management integration with SAP Payroll – Passing Time wage types to Payroll and its implications on the Salary Payment
- Hands on experience or at least good understanding of SAP Time Management ESS/ MSS leave configuration, which includes Employee Leave Application, Leave Approvals and Team calendar
- Basic understanding of SAP Workflows and impact on Leave Management Module
- Basic understanding of the major BADI’s/ User exits available with respect to SAP Time Management and interact with the development team to trouble shoot issues
- Good understanding of all the Statutory Singapore specific Leaves with Policy (Child care leave, Maternity Leave, Paternity Leave, Shared Parental Leave)
- Good understanding of all the Statutory payroll reports like CPF, IRAS and etc
- Good understanding to HCI integration
- Able to do all admin functions related to Employee Central, Recruitment, Performance & Goals, Learning
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd