Senior Manager/Manager/Project Coordinator (Volunteer Management System)
Location : Irrawaddy Road
Position : - (TEMPORARY POST – 12 MONTHS) – The start date is as soon as possible depending on the administrative processing.
For the Post of: Senior Manager / Manager/ Project Coordinator (Volunteer Management System).
The salary is capped at $7K depending on the experience of the successful candidate.
Reporting Structure: Officer will report to the Senior Assistant Director (Volunteer Management) Division: Community Partnership & Volunteer Management Directorate under the Community Partnerships & Communications Group
The jobholder will be part of a team to implement requirements as part of the WOG volunteer management system (VMS 3.0) owned.
The system facilitates the HT’s efforts to identify, recruit, manage, and engage existing and new volunteers.
The HT manages about 15,000 volunteers across 12 volunteer schemes.
The jobholder will support the team in the implementation of new requirements into VMS 3.0. He / She will ensure the completion of deliverables within the planned schedule.
The jobholder will be responsible for the following:
· Work with various stakeholders (both internal and external) on the enhancement and maintenance of the system and ensure its effectiveness and responsiveness in facilitating volunteer management processes.
This includes facilitating discussions and evaluating solutions proposed by the appointed vendor / end-users.
Given that the system is a WOG system, the jobholder is also required to ensure that the enhancements are highlighted to system owner, and prioritised accordingly so as to supporting the operating needs of the Team.
· Work with relevant stakeholders on their data migration, including data cleansing for new HT volunteer schemes onboarding VMS 3.0, and ensuring compatibility and usability.
This includes, for example, working with the various end-users to check and verify the data of the volunteers, and working with the appointed vendor to ensure data migration timelines are met.
· Design and develop documentation (policies, standard procedures) to support ongoing operations.
· Extract and analyse data collected on WOG Volunteer.SG using PowerBi tools to improve recruitment and engagement level of HT volunteers.
· Staff regular update meetings to senior management, to update and apprise them on the project. This includes setting the meeting agenda, preparation of meeting materials, notes taking etc.
Applicants should have a recognised degree and preferably at least 3 years of experience in project management, volunteer management or related fields. Experience in vendor and contract management skills will be an advantage.
Applicant should also be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Access and PowerBI software.
A positive spirit, good communication and people management skill will put you in good stead for success in this job.
A good command of English is preferred.
If you meet the above criteria, please email your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Business Edge Personnel Services Pte Ltd