Senior Manager / Manager, Programme and Capability Development
The incumbent will be part of the Research and Recognition Team in the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP).
You will develop employers’ programmes to facilitate the adoption of fair, responsible and progressive employment practices in Singapore. This includes:
- Identifying gaps in adoption and developing new programmes and strategies to close these gaps based on global and local scans of employment practices, and through insights from employers.
- Developing resources for employers such as toolkits, publications and workshops to uplift employment standards.
- Building industry competency by developing programmes for forums, events, conferences and workshops.
- Good written and communication skills to develop articles, publications, online resources and tools, and give effective presentations.
- Experience in project management.
- Able to analyse data and research findings to identify trends and issues.
- Resourceful, able to multi-task and work independently.
- Strong competency in MS-Office software (MS Word, Powerpoint, Excel).
Kindly state your expected salary in your resume. The position offered will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and suitability. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tripartite Alliance Limited