You will report to the President, MIS & MIS Business School, and be assigned thus of the following duties and responsibilities:
- To be responsible for MIS & MIS Business School’s overall operational and financial performance, including:
- Developing a long-term business development strategy plan
- Implementing strategic business, financial & risk management plans in line with the desired budgets & targeted bottom line results
- Identifying potential business by analyzing market opportunities, investment requirements, partnership that fit with the Company’s overall strategy
- Lead the execution of new initiatives and projects, including all aspects of the development and implementation process such as initial screening, financial analysis, internal board approval process, legal and commercial diligence and completion.
EXECUTIVE DEVELOPMENT SERVICES
- Responsible for the EDS’s sales revenue target, operating cost, business development, strategic alliances and partnerships:
- Build & develop a sustainable pipeline of clienteles/leads through prospecting, outreach and engagement initiatives to drive demand and opportunity for in-house and public runs.
- Leading and managing partners and trainers in the development of new products/programs, curriculum framework and content design
- Identify and develop alliances for business opportunities and new projects
- To plan, propose and implement various Human Resource policies related to job redesign and staff welfare in line with the company’s strategic objectives, such as:
- Recruitment and selection of non-executive to manager level of employees and severance matters (such as termination and etc.)
- Review and administer staff’s training and development framework, and recommend relevant training programs
- Manage employee’s disciplinary issues and escalate to the board if required
- To oversee the development and implementation of the Company’s marketing and communications plan with a focus on increasing the profile and awareness of MIS & MIS Business School in the local marketing professional community, as well as Asia’s region, both online and offline.
FACILITIES AND RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
- To plan, propose and implement a facilities development and resource management plan for MIS & MIS Business School to maximize operational and space efficiency as well as financial effectiveness within existing and/or potential new properties
- To develop and maintain good relationships with local and overseas government officials, marketing executives, universities professors, head of corporate companies, business associations and management executives.
- To contribute to the development, management and implementation of new projects as assigned or initiated.
- Minimum post graduate educational qualifications preferably in a marketing discipline
- Solid experience both as a strategic thinker and visionary who is committed in the practice and science of marketing
- A proven leader and hands-on manager with the required stature and skills sets operating at senior management level within a MNC or government agency environment
- A sound working knowledge of the educational business in the region, including experience in developing partnership collaboration with University partners overseas
- Ability to translate strategies to operational plans and management of operational systems
- Acceptance of a flexible approach to working conditions, some travel and out-of-hours work times.
Marketing Institute of Singapore