Senior Manager/ Manager (Human Resource - Shared Services)
As a key member of the HR Central Services team, you will lead, coach and inspire a team to ensure accuracy, consistency and standardization of HR processes to ensure efficient administration of all HR activities that complies with company’s policies and government legislations. In addition to the day to day operations, this role will assist to develop a centralized shared service unit at corporate level to drive quality HR services (covering full employee lifecycle) to employees in a large organization.
You will work proactively in partnership with other HR teams and departments to deliver end-to-end processing on employee data, keep proper documentation and records, and ensure timely payroll processing. There will also be projects centered around new technologies and SuccessFactors/ SAP system enhancements for you to hone your project management skills and develop yourself to be the subject matter expert on the deployment of HRIS.
- Degree with minimum 8 years or more relevant HR experience
- Hands-on experience on SAP payroll and SuccessFactors is a prerequisite
- Knowledge of Payroll administration is a must
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Prior experience in HR shared services environment with a large organization is preferred
- Excellent communication, leadership and project management skills, with experience in leading and managing a 15 members team
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
NTUC Fairprice Co-operative Ltd