Senior Manager / Manager, Fair Consideration Management
The job holder will part of the Fair Consideration Management team in the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP).
The selected candidate will be required to:
- Engage, assess and follow up with companies to ensure that their employment practices are fair and progressive;
- Advise and guide companies on improving their recruitment practices;
- Respond and resolve cases related to fair consideration received through all touch points, including emails and face-to-face interactions;
- Maintain SOPs and database mechanism for collating and reporting on case management;
- Generate regular reports on companies and cases to update on the progress;
- Undertake other advisory-related roles and projects as required.
- Knowledge of the Employment Act and Fair Consideration Framework is an advantage;
- Able to multi-task;
- Able to communicate clearly in both writing and verbally;
- Able to handle and mediate sensitive issues calmly, empathetically and professionally;
- Able to relate well to people from all backgrounds;
- Patient and effective problem-solver.
The position offered will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and suitability. Kindly state your expected salary in your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tripartite Alliance Limited