Senior Manager / Manager, Customer and Case Management
The incumbent will be part of the Customer and Case Management team with the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP).
The selected candidate will be required to:
- Engage, assess and follow up with companies to ensure that their employment practices are fair;
- Respond to queries on fair employment practices through all touch points, including emails, phone, walk-ins and appointments;
- Maintain SOPs and database mechanism for collating and reporting on case management;
- Undertake various advisory-related reports and projects as required.
- Knowledge of the Employment Act is an advantage;
- Able to multi-task;
- Able to communicate clearly in both writing and verbally;
- Able to handle and mediate sensitive issues calmly, empathetically and professionally;
- Able to relate well to people from all backgrounds;
- Patient and effective problem-solver.
Kindly state your expected salary in your application. The position offered will be commensurate with the candidate’s experience and suitability. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tripartite Alliance Limited