Senior Manager, Industry Outreach & Engagement
The incumbent will be part of the Industry Outreach and Engagement team with the Tripartite Alliance for Fair and Progressive Employment Practices (TAFEP).
The selected candidate will be required to:
- Engage employers (through email and phone) on how their retrenchment exercises were conducted. Where necessary, engage the employees/ex-employees of these employers.
- Assess whether employers’ retrenchment exercises were conducted in line with Tripartite Advisories.
- Review mandatory retrenchment notifications submitted by employers to the Ministry of Manpower and identify cases for closer follow up.
- Review the cost-cutting measures undertaken by employers prior to resorting to retrenchments.
- Put up case reports on employers’ practices to senior management/multi-agency taskforce.
- Participate in multi-agency outreach to companies conducting large-scale retrenchments.
- Present cases of interest and retrenchment-related data to management.
- Prepare and give presentations to employer groups on topics related to fair retrenchment practices.
- Work experiences in or related to human resources management will be an advantage.
- Possess good verbal and writing skills.
- Able to handle sensitive and/or difficult issues with professionalism.
- Able to uncover and document information accurately and unambiguously.
- Able to give effective presentations.
Kindly state your expected salary in your resume. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Tripartite Alliance Limited