Senior Manager - Industry Development
- Join a well established firm within the Public Sector
- Manage strategic partnerships and key clients
Our client is a transformation consulting firm promoting employee development across all levels and sectors. They focus on improving employability by providing career advise and development opportunities so employees can secure quality jobs at all stages of their career lifecycle.
You will be responsible for :
- Identifying and assessing key industry, manpower challenges and skills needs.
- Analysing industry manpower trends and recruitment needs.
- Managing strategic partners and engaging companies to diagnose gaps and identify opportunities.
- Recommending the design of appropriate strategic human capital solutions based on industry or companies’ business and manpower needs.
- Establishing and maintaining effective relationships with strategic partners and stakeholders.
- Collaborating with industry stakeholders including government agencies, associations, tripartite partners, programme partners to develop and implement relevant manpower interventions to address industry manpower issues.
- Consulting with employers to promote adoption of the firms programmes and progressive human resource practices to address their manpower needs.
- Plan and review budget requirements and ensure compliance to policies and processes
- Organise or support outreach and marketing events such as career events and industry engagements
- Track programmes’ progress and analyse industry related information to evaluate and make recommendations for management decision making
- You have relevant work experience in industry engagement, account/ project management and/or consultancy roles
- You have good understanding of the Built Environment sector’s background, trends, manpower skills needs and business value chain
- You have prior experience in real estate project management or within Environmental Health and Safety
- You also possess knowledge of various government initiatives in relation to manpower interventions in the relevant industries would be advantageous
- Strong written and spoken communication skills are required.
- You have strong persuasive and negotiation skills along with an ability to multi-task and work with converging timelines.
- You are adept in stakeholder engagement and relationship building
- You have the ability and are comfortable with analysing and synthesising opinions and data for decision making and programme monitoring
- Human resource development experience and consulting skills would be an added advantage
- You are a passionate, dedicated and a driven individual, with an ability to work both independently and in teams
- Innovative and comfortable in embracing digital and technological solutions
- You are resilient and agile in problem-solving and can respond in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
Ref No: 83606119
Snaphunt Pte Ltd