Senior Manager - HR
Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Feb-2021
Bachelor's / Honours
- Lead and motivate a team to deliver high quality HR services and support to our business stakeholders.
- Drive excellence in HR services in order to create and maintain the reputation and integrity of our HR Services function.
- Collaborate, support, advice and guide the business units to resolve HR issues and ensure delivery of people interventions to align with our strategic business goals.
- Handle Employee & Union relations, Recruitment & Selection, Performance Management, Payroll, HRIS and Compensation & Benefits (salary review, variable bonus and market adjustment).
- Manage staff attrition and monitor and implement interventions.
- Be the local source of expertise on employment legislation, practice and trends.
- Implement HR Programs and handle HR policy interpretation.
- Counsel line managers and partner with them for Absence reporting and management.
- Conduct exit interview, trend analysis and reporting.
- Handle grievance and disciplinary inquiry.
- Degree in Business or HR related discipline with at least 5 years of HR Generalist experience.
- Proven track record of HR business partnering with and delivering value to a high performing and highly demanding business stakeholders.
- Experience in working for significant multinational organisations.
- Experience in managing both white collar and blue collar employees.
- Strong business acumen with a clear focus on delivering solutions and insightful advice on people and business issues.
- Strong personal presence and credibility, complemented by excellent communication, facilitation and presentation skills.
- Exceptional stakeholder management to effectively manage the demands of multiple business stakeholders.
- Good analytical and diagnostic skills within a people management context (particularly the ability to analyse and detect root cause factors behind issues such as turnover, performance, absenteeism, employee engagement, overtime etc).
- Capable to both develop people management plans and initiatives and also take a "hands-on" approach in implementing these solutions.
- Ability to work effectively under time pressure and when faced with competing priorities.
Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd