Senior Manager, HR Business Partner
NTUC Health Co-operative Ltd| Date Posted: 14-May-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
The Human Resources Business Partner role contributes to company performance by providing tactical and strategic consulting on people and organization development strategies in support of the business objectives.
Performs HR related duties at the professional level while supporting more than one functional group. Will carry out responsibilities in the following functional areas: talent acquisition; employee relations, policy interpretation and application, performance and compensation management.
- Partners with leadership to align HR strategy to business strategy.
- Acts as change agent to business through process design and approaches that support change and transformation - striving to lead mutual processes to best practice status.
- Provides day-to-day coaching to leadership on a variety of actions to include employee relations issues, policy interpretation and application; talent management and development;
- Conducts ongoing supply and demand analysis for business partners on current and future state staffing and skill needs and designs talent acquisition strategies to meet those needs.
- Pre-screens candidate applications and resumes for required skills; experience and knowledge to fit position requirements. Makes referrals to hiring manager and ensures efficient turn-around activity. • Actively participates in recruitment campaigns; job fairs; college relations programs; general networking; etc. to ensure robust candidate pipeline.
- Facilitates process of candidate selection; interviewing; job offer; background check; and candidate on-boarding details.
- Partners with HR Shared Services, Payroll & HRIS and Compensation and Benefits functions as needed to provide solutions for business.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources or business related field
- Five (5) to Eight (8) years of HR experience with at least two (2) years of experience in both talent acquisition and HR Business Partner experience
- Multi-site location client support experience a plus
- Healthcare industry experience a plus
ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE WILL BE NOTIFIED