Senior / Manager (FP&A)
- Prepare and review selected entity or sub-group monthly/quarterly management reports, including overall P&L analysis, working capital analysis, business highlights etc.;
- Attend monthly financial performance review meeting with China team and follow-up and analysis on related issues raised by management and problem solve. Support Head of Dept to work with and manage China team mates
- Support Head of Dept to coordinate, conduct and perform related tasks on group fund-raising/ investment & restructuring projects (including complex structuring, modeling, scenario analysis & feasibility studies etc);
- Coordinate, support, perform and review short/long term financial projections with China team for Group investment and financing project including working with overseas plants and key subsidiaries finance teams to deliver latest available financial projections, summarize and prepare related deliverables to be submitted to external financial institutions or investors;
- Work on and review deliverables of monthly actual and forecast of group covenants monitoring & external bank reporting & Q&A on timely basis, follow up with potential issues
- Coordinate, summarize and review information gathered from various department/sub-group for information to be submitted based on requests/queries raised by external financial institutions/ bankers, investors or holding company etc stakeholders group
- Perform and review selected entity/sub-group monthly/quarterly management reports, including overall P&L analysis, working capital analysis, business highlights and analyze impact for deliverables to be submitted to internal mgmt. meetings and external financial institutions or investors based on latest event developments and management discussions;
- Review group/segmental half-yearly/yearly financial results, including overall P&L analysis, sales analysis, SWOT analysis, business outlook, capital expenditure analysis etc. for deliverables to be submitted for holding company management meeting;
- Review and benchmark group performance against competitors’ financial data extracted from Bloomberg and other sources and relevant analysis
- Preparation of Company presentation, Annual report review and external publish reviews etc
- Provide ways to continuously optimize and improve deliverables format, work process and/or system function to improve work efficiency and quality;
- Coordinate and execute group analysis Tableau dashboards project roll-out and work together with other team mates in completing Group analysis or operations projects together
- Responsible for performance appraisal and evaluation of subordinate employees in this department and provide opinion for future development direction and planning of the team;
- Other ad hoc financial analysis or projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor degree or above in finance or accounting related field, finance related certificates preferred;
- At least 5 years’ experience in TS department of Big 4, audit or corporate finance experience is a plus and at least 10 years of working experience;
- Able to work independently as well as in a team environment and under tight deadlines as needed;
- Fluent Mandarin/English in reading, listening and speaking as need to work with different department of China and overseas team;
- Good sense of finance data analysis, experience with financial modeling/ structuring and corporate finance skills is a plus;
- Proactive attitude and strong problem solving ability;
- Strong logic & analytical thinking, good communication ability;
- Good command of MS Office applications and, strong EXCEL/PPT skills, macro etc.; familiarity of Tableau etc visualization tools is a plus;
- Experienced in ERP (Oracle) and ESSBASE (HFM) is preferred.
All Successful candidates can expect a very competitive remuneration package and a comprehensive range of benefits.
Please submit your updated resume in Word format by using the Apply Now Button.
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified
Email resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
People Profilers Pte Ltd, 11 Collyer Quay, The Arcade, #13-01, Singapore 049317.
Tel: 6950 9722 Fax: 6536 7890
EA License Number: 02C4944
Registration Number: R1111371
Posting Personnel: Tiffany Ong Meng Yen
Job ID: 6VYY8R
People Profilers Pte Ltd