Senior Manager (Finance)
Orion Consulting Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 12-Jan-2021
EA Licence No: 98C2897|EA Personal Registration No: R1100183
Bachelor's / Honours
The hiring organization is an acute-care hospital. The successful applicants will report to the Director (Financial Services).
- Contribute to development and execution of financial policies, processes & controls.
- Ensure timely performance of accounting duties, financial & management reporting, and cash flow management.
- Drive the controllership function, e.g. budget tracking and risk management.
- Evaluate operating & financial performances to ascertain achievement of divisional & organizational targets/KPIs.
- Ensure all accounting & finance works comply with internal policies, FRS & statutory requirements, and reflect best practices.
- Review work/control processes and systems, with a view to updating and improving them.
- Collaborate with stakeholders (e.g. shared services, operational units) on accounting/financial matters and projects.
- As needed, provide accounting & financial support to organizational initiatives (e.g. in budgeting, funding, reporting).
- Chartered Accountant of ISCA, with a degree or equivalent professional qualification in Accounting.
- Over 10 years of relevant experience in the healthcare industry, e.g. in primary, acute or step-down care institutions, or those delivering ILTC.
- At least 5 years of supervisory experience.
- Familiarity with Singapore accounting conventions, practices and statutory reporting requirements is critical.
- Well versed with popular accounting software (e.g. SAP).
- Comfortable with dealing with senior management and external stakeholders (such as government officials).
Orion Consulting Pte Ltd