Senior Manager, Faculty & Research, Office of the Provost
Working as part of a team comprising the Senior Deputy Director (Faculty Matters), Senior Associate Director (Research Matters) and the respective Vice Provosts, this role will undertake the following responsibilities:
- Faculty Matters
- Support the Senior Deputy Director (Faculty Matters) in areas related to faculty policy formulation, governance and faculty consultation.
- Support the Senior Deputy Director (Faculty Matters) in developing or enhancing systems that support faculty administration processes across the University.
- Research Matters
- Support the Senior Associate Director (Research Matters) in areas related to the governance of the University’s portfolio of Institutes, Centres and Labs (ICLs). Responsibilities include ICL policy formulation, facilitation of department reviews, and oversight of budgets as well as manpower resources.
- Faculty and Research Matters
- Support interlinked projects across the two portfolios as well as implement various faculty- and research-focussed initiatives under SMU’s Vision 2025 strategy.
- Support the Faculty and Research team in the Provost’s Office on preparing reports, presentations and memos, as well as take on other ad hoc projects and secretariat duties.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University