Senior Manager, Facilities Operations (Exp in 3PL)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-Jun-2020
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119120E
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Maintain all the buildings and facilities.
- Directing staff and overseeing the upkeep of equipment and supplies.
- Determining and scheduling repairs, renovation projects, waste reduction improvements.
- Inspecting buildings’ structures to determine the need for repairs or renovations.
- Negotiating with suppliers and vendors to secure advantageous terms.
- Reviewing existing contracts with suppliers and vendors to ensure on-going feasibility.
- Building and maintaining long-term relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Approving purchase orders and organizing and confirming delivery of goods and services.
- Enforce safety codes & Security policies, rules, regulations/guidelines in the Organization.
- Exploring opportunities and updates for accomplishing new challenges.
- Develop and execute health and safety plans in the workplace according to legal guidelines
- Prepare and enforce policies to establish a culture of health and safety.
- Evaluate practices, procedures and facilities to assess risk and adherence to the law.
- Monitor compliance to policies and laws by inspecting employees and operations.
- Inspect equipment and machinery to observe possible unsafe conditions
- Investigate accidents or incidents to discover causes and recommend solutions to issues, improvement opportunities or new prevention measures.
- Report on health and safety awareness, issues and statistics.
- Ad hoc duties
- Min Degree in Facility Management/Engineering
- Fire Safety Manager and WSH certified
- Min 8-10 years of relevant experience
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of employees, management & diverse audiences.
- Good leadership skills
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd