Senior Manager/Dty Director Technology & Development
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd. | Date Posted: 30-Nov-2018
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Manager of TD RF team
- Define RF Technology roadmap, Execute RF programs and provide technology solutions, Lead & manage RF Technology Development team, Support RF customer engagements
- He/she shall have deep understanding of RF technologies. Lead RF technology benchmarking and work with RFBU to define world-class RF technology roadmap for GF Singapore.
- He/she is accountable for RF program execution. Organize and optimize team resources to deliver RF program milestones with operation excellence. Be able to collaborate with cross-functional teams (Fab ops, PDK, design, modelling, OM, FAE, etc)
- He/she shall be actively involved in customer engagement to ensure technology performance meets customer product requirement.
- He/she participates and contributes to within GF cross-site RF technology benchmarking and knowledge sharing.He/she shall demonstrate qualities of great leader to his team and to GF internal/external partners.
- Masters or PhD in Electrical or Electronics Engineering with strong understanding of RF CMOS device
- >15-20 years on experience in RF technologies and familiar with RF CMOS, RF front end module devices (Switch, LNA and PA). Experience of translating RF product requirements to device (Active and passive) performance needs. Hands on experience in dealing with customers in RF and RFSOI technologies.
- Good interpersonal skill, resourceful, self-motivated & trustworthy.
- Collaborative towards cross functional teams and customers.
- Empathy in managing the team: ability to develop others and sensitivity to cultural differences
GLOBALFOUNDRIES Singapore Pte. Ltd.