Senior Manager (Digital Platform Build Services) @ Clementi
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
(1) Build & Operate Digital Platform
- Lead in the development of digital solution through established design and development methodologies, to ensure IT solution meets functional and business requirements.
- Build solution in compliance with requirements, architecture and security principles.
- Lead and ensure the delivery of new initiatives as well as operational support for solutions in production.
- Lead and oversee the implementation and deployment planning, quality assurance, delivery, operations, and sustainability of technical solutions.
- Lead in the setup and continuous improvement of DevOps practices & tools.
- Maintain relationship with technology vendors and partner with technology vendors to influence the results and outcomes.
- Interface and collaborate with broader internal teams and supports major initiatives.
- Exercise independent judgment within broadly defined policies and practices to determine best method for accomplishing work and achieving objectives.
(2) Design Solution with Architecture
- Drive innovative digital solutions and ensure technical solutions and support thereof through the governance process maintaining alignment with guidelines, standards, and strategic directions.
- Resolves implementation gaps and requirements that deviate from architecture patterns and standards.
(3) People & Cost Management
- Own and manage the cost, direction and team management.
- Recruit and support the competency development of developers, administrators, analysts and team managers.
- Lead and coach team members in the troubleshooting and resolution of critical and difficult technical problems to ensure preventive and timely issue resolution.
(4) Discovery & Explore New Technologies
- Explore the market landscape for solution/application insights, market condition, trends, products, services and emerging technologies.
- Be a technology thought leader in the organization and participate in educating the organization on new technologies and opportunities to adopt them.
- Clementi (Educational Industry)
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Depends on qualification & experience
- Degree in Information Systems, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Have 10-12 years of IT experience.
- 6-8 years of working experience as a technical manager with substantial agile software development project work at scale.
- 4+ years of DevOps experience or related experience with gradually increasing responsibilities and a demonstrated understanding of DevOps and technical quality control processes, artifacts and tools.
- Experience in vendor, service, stakeholders and people management.
- Experience with platform like Salesforce and API/SoA/microservices solutions.
- Experience with projects that relates to user experience such as CRM, web base applications, or mobile base applications.
- Significant experience working on mission critical internet facing applications focusing on scalability, performance, architecture aspects.
- Have a good problem-solving skill that is able analyze issues from multiple perspectives and derive pragmatic and comprehensive solutions to problems in sometimes an ambiguous environment.
- Team player who can communicate effectively, to bring forth the ideas, plans and strategies to other stakeholders in order forge common goals and concretize deliverables.
- Demonstrated ability in people management, strategic planning, risk management, change management, and project management
- Experience working with quality management approaches, techniques, and principles
- Strong cross-functional collaboration skills, relationship building skills and customer-service orientation.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd