Senior/ Manager, Corporate Communications and Investor Relations
- Responsible for Group’s brand strategies and management to provide positive, consistent and reputable corporate image to key stakeholders
- Oversee strategic areas of branding, strategic marketing, corporate communications, investor relations, sustainability reporting, media relations, digital communications and potentially stakeholder relations, as necessary
- Manage conceptualisation, editing and writing, and oversee production of print and digital Annual Reports
- Establishes good rapport and strong relationships with research analysts, institutional investors, retail investors and global financial community
- Act as point of contact between global financial community and senior management
- Attend and present at investor conferences, presentations and roadshows
- Analyse and research on competitors and industry players
- Update and improve reporting Framework currently based on Global Reporting Initiative Standards
- Update and improve Enterprise Risk Management Framework
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in marketing and/or communications or related field
- With at least 10 years or more of experience in related corporate communications and investor relations
- Proven success in corporate communications, investor relations, sustainability reporting and cross-functional roles within SGX-listed corporations
- Experience in and/or exposure to investor relations activities, with high level of financial knowledge
- Able to thrive in fast-paced and dynamic environment, with minimal direction and ability to adjust workload based on changing priorities
- Ability to build strong relationships with senior management and executives, and collaborate with external and internal stakeholders
- Proven to be strategic thinker who is adaptable
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word), and Adobe Cloud (Acrobat, InDesign, Photoshop)
- Familiarity with digital content management systems including Drupal and WordPress
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 18230.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD