(Senior) Manager Corporate Audit Services, APAC/China
YORK TRANSPORT EQUIPMENT (ASIA) PTE LTD | Date Posted: 9-Jan-2019
Senior Manager, Top Management
Roles & Responsibilities
- Plan and conduct internal audit engagements in the Asia-Pacific Region (especially in India and China) with a focus on analysis and assessment of the control environment in financial, operational and compliance processes.
- Assist in enterprise risk assessment and audit planning.
- Support external/internal investigations as needed.
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance, preferred MBA or equivalent.
- Professional certification as CPA/CA or CIA qualified.
- At least 10 years of professional experience of which 3 – 5 years in the arena of internal audit, corporate governance and compliance. Big 4 audit experience are welcome.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Mandarin in order to liaise with Mandarin speaking associates.
- Experience in multicultural organizations is a prerequisite.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and writing skills, strong organizational abilities, and attention to detail.
- Comfortable performing both as an individual contributor and in a team environment.
- Possess strong project management skills and is able to manage multiple end-to-end audit projects.
- Embrace and advocate the SAF-HOLLAND culture.
- Overseas travelling will be required.