Senior Manager, Corporate and HR & Administration
THE ADVERTISER | Date Posted: 3-Sep-2018
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
Qualification & Experience:
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources, Business or related field required
- 10 years of progressively more responsible positions in human resources and corporate
- Experience supervising and managing a professional staff.
- Experience as a trusted resource as a member of a senior level executive team.
- Excellent communication and inter-personnel skills
The selected candidate must be able to perform effectively in each of these areas:
- A generalist role in day to day business operations working with/on inter-divisional processes, systems relating to people resources, technology implementations, legislative compliance and internal controls.
- Guides and manages the overall provision of Human Resources services, policies, and programs for the entire company.
- Make short and long term plans, perform analytical reports on cases and present investigative findings in business processes.
- Lead and guide human resource functions to keep up to date with best practices
- Overall talent management strategy and implementation including workforce planning, recruiting, interviewing, hiring, training and development; performance planning, management development and improvement; and succession planning.
- Oversee employment law compliance and compliance to regulatory concerns.
- Demonstrated proficiency in policy development, documentation, training, and implementation.
- Oversees employee safety, welfare, wellness, and health.