Senior Manager - Contract Logistics/SCM, Operations
Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Feb-2021
'A' Levels, Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours
- Manage one or more logistics programs/accounts.
- Responsible for the overall cost management of the program.
- Plan, organize, and control the day to day operation and ensure all service level agreements are fulfilled.
- Resolve all service level issues in a timely manner and maintain a strong customer relationship.
- Create solutions and value-added services to meet customer's current logistics requirements.
- Responsible for the program inventory and system integrity.
- Ensure Company Policy is strictly adhered to by all staff.
- Responsible for the timely billing of services rendered.
- Provide a timely report of the program performance to higher management.
- Perform other job-related functions as and when required.
- Assist General Manager in the logistics related matter for the region.
- Recruitment and training of staff and approve staff leave application, transport, and medical claims.
- Degree / GCE 'A' / Diploma in any discipline, preferably in the logistics environment.
- Minimum 5 years of managerial or senior managerial experience in logistics and freight forwarding company.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (e.g. Excel, Powerpoint, Access, VBA).
- Good in using and creating operations dashboards to identify focus areas and drive improvement (e.g. Power BI, Tableau).
- Knowledge in using warehouse systems is a must (Oracle & WMS).
- Vendor management and customer relations skills.
Schenker Singapore Pte Ltd