Senior Manager, Business Operations Management (Education Industry)
- Assist the Director to lead and oversee functions covering Marketing Communications, Sponsoring and Gifting, Events engagement activities.
- Well versed in operational matters including development and implementation of budgets, ensuring business goals are achieved and driving change for efficiency of business operations
- Execute and drive business directives and growth strategies to promote the attainment of goals via setting clear targets, financial planning and risk management
- Lead and oversee business support functions on a daily basis to deliver quality services to internal and external stakeholders
- Ensure adequate and suitable resources for the teams to achieve business objectives
- Organize, coordinate and integrate technology, processes and human capital operations to ensure cost effectiveness and maximum productivity
- Gather, analyze and interpret data to gain marketing insights
- Ensure strict adherence and compliance to internal policies, rules and guidelines
- Bachelor Degree from a recognized university
- At least 10 to 15 years in business management and operations, with prior experience in partnership engagements and development
- Proven competency in analytics and reporting
- Strong project management skills, with excellent interpersonal and communication abilities
- Prior leadership and people management experience
To apply, please visit www.gmprecruit.com and search for Job Reference: 16260.
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact XinYi at [Click Here to Email Your Resume].
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
GMP Recruitment Services (S) Pte Ltd | EA Licence: 09C3051 | EA Personnel: XinYi | Registration No: R1328898
GMP RECRUITMENT SERVICES (S) PTE LTD