Senior Manager/Associate Director, Business Planning & Operations
We are helping an institution of higher learning (IHL) fill a role in Business Planning & Operations.
You will assist the Director, Major Gifts & Frontline Enablement, to lead & oversee the functions of the Major Gifts, Annual & Leadership Giving, Marketing Communications & Engagement Events teams.
You will ensure efficiency of business operations as well as ensuring strategic goals are achieved. You must be well-versed in operations including developing & implementing budgets, driving change, vision, project execution & solutioning, management & leadership.
This is a good opportunity for you to transition into an IHL and contribute to the growing academic sector, helping the next generation develop themselves.
- Execute & drive business directives & growth strategies to promote the attainment of goals, including setting clear targets, financial planning & risk management.
- Lead & oversee business support functions on a day-to-day basis to deliver high quality services to internal & external stakeholders.
- Ensure that teams have adequate & suitable resources to achieve their objectives.
- Organize, coordinate & integrate operations (technology, processes & human capital) to ensure cost effectiveness & maximum productivity.
- Gather, analyze & interpret data for marketing insights. Work with senior management team to create value.
- Assess department performance against objectives.
- Ensure compliance with policies, rules & guidelines.
- Degree with 10 years’ relevant experience.
- Strong in partnership & BD.
- Competent in analytics & reporting. Can conceptualize & execute ideas.
- Organizational & leadership abilities.
- Possess passion & commitment for continuous improvement, working with teams to achieve excellent business results.
- Strong project management skills. Can manage multiple projects & stakeholders.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills, tactful & credible.
- Collaborative, supportive, calm under pressure, solution-focused.
We regret that we will contactg shor-listed candidates only.
Orion Consulting Pte Ltd