Senior Manager, Assisted Sales, RPAC Retail Contact Centre
The RPAC Sales Manager is responsible for the leadership, development & commercial success of the Retail Contact Center (RCC) teams within the RPAC region. Partnering with key Retail stakeholders and extended Apple partners, you will lead our teams and design strategies to deliver best in class customer experience.
Our Sales Specialists interact directly with our customers in a pre-sales environment, understanding their needs to create thoughtful solutions. Apple customers connect with RCC through various inbound channels; including Phone, Chat and then after the product has been delivered via our unique Online Personal Setup sessions.
As a member of the RCC Regional Leadership team, you will demonstrate strong cross-functional leadership skills, leveraging your track record of exceptional communication, planning, execution and analysis to drive new and existing programs, while raising the bar for excellence in both the customer and employee experience.
- 5 years senior leadership experience in a large (500+seat) or multi-site contact centre environment or equivalent retail environment
- Demonstrated strategic leadership, equally as strong analytically as creatively. Proven ability to balance a long-range, strategic leadership approach with near-term, detailed, day-to-day operational imperatives.
- Demonstrated ability to work on complex issues where analysis of situations and data requires an in-depth knowledge of the business and its performance
- Experience working with human resources in areas pertinent to employee management such as performance, welfare and development
- Ability to partner across organisations and behave as a catalyst who brings groups together
- Experience presenting to global senior leadership teams
Lead and develop the teams responsible for commercial performance of all Apple products, focusing on program design, implementation and performance
Plan, execute & measure Sales strategies to drive targeted demand into RCC, building a pipeline of opportunities across Consumer, SMB and Education customer segments
Engage with key Retail partners from Digital, Finance, Demand Generation, Operations and Retail field teams to deliver a seamless, cross channel Apple experience
Cultivate a positive and motivating work environment by promoting teamwork and excellence in execution while encouraging deep connections with the community
Actively drive employee development, leveraging tools such as Exchange Journal, Talent Map and competencies, partnering with both HR and RCC leadership
Develop and maintain a culture of continuous feedback with your organisation
Manage the RCC Sales budget; such as expenses, staffing, travel & SPIFF's
Manage your time to effectively participate in shifts across the business, including evenings and weekends as necessary, particularly during NPI