Senior Manager (6-month contract), OCCM
- This position is for Office of Corporate Communications and Marketing (OCCM).
- Handle the full spectrum of events management and organisation, including the communications and marketing aspects of the assigned events.
- Plan and implement assigned events.
- Manage administrative, operational, technical and logistical aspects of the assigned event.
- Handle necessary protocols of the different levels of guests, draw up the relevant administrative programmes with the appropriate hospitality plans for the different categories of guests.
- Research on speakers and write marketing blurbs for collaterals.
- Execute the marketing plan to reach the target audience.
- Manage the creative and production process of collaterals.
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years of relevant experience in similar capacity.
- Experience in events planning and management.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Team player with good inter-personal skills.
- IT savvy.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated educational requirements and/or work experience may be considered. If successful in their job application, they will be offered a job title and salary package commensurate with their educational qualifications and work experience
Singapore Management University