Senior Manager (36-month contract), International Trading Institute
- Design and assess training programmes that are aligned with industry objectives and having a strong understanding of what are the talent need gaps.
- Develop relevant curriculum to introduce digital solutions and transformation.
- Liaison for the Institute in attending to queries regarding training and development programmes.
- Build relationships and work closely with various stakeholders within the University, Government Agencies and Companies to deliver training programmes.
- Embrace different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions or coaching.
- Plan and execute events, seminars and training.
- Manage training budget and funding.
- Market programmes on various social media platforms i.e. LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Prepare and present statistics and reports to Management Team.
- University degree, preferably in business, communications, human resources, or related disciplines.
- At least 6 to 8 years of experience in education or digital business setting.
- Experience in management, development and talent training and/or digital experience (mix of functional & technical proficiency) across Mobility, Analytics and Interactive.
- Ability to design and deliver a variety of training styles.
- Confident in both written and spoken communication with the ability to present to large audiences.
- Strong organisational skills and able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Self-starter, mature and able to work independently, at the same time, an effective team-player
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated educational requirements and/or work experience may be considered. If successful in their job application, they will be offered a job title and salary package commensurate with their educational qualifications and work experience
Singapore Management University