Senior Manager (2-year contract), Sim Kee Boon Institute for Financial Economics
- Handle and manage financial procedures, ensuring the adherence to policies and guidelines of SMU, donors/sponsors.
- Maintain financial records.
- Responsible for management of grants, submission of reports and claims to donors/sponsors.
- Facilitate audits of financial accounts and grant submissions.
- Manage legal and financial documents and paperwork.
- Assist in other administrative tasks as assigned by the Director.
- Degree holder with experience and knowledge in managing finance and administrative processes.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Able to work independently and yet is a team-player; mature personality.
- Excellent communication skills in English (both written and spoken).
- High proficiency in MS Office suite of applications, particularly Excel and PowerPoint.
- Prior event planning and coordination experience.
- Diligent worker who is organized, thorough and a good team player.
- Superior skills in public relations and boundary management.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University