Senior Manager (2-year contract), Lee Kong Chian School of Business
- Implement strategies and business development plans to establish strong partnerships with assigned corporates and industry partners.
- Work with industry partners/corporates to source and secure internship and employment opportunities for students and to significantly drive internship and employment placement numbers.
- Provide career advice and career coaching services to postgraduate students from the assigned programmes.
- Develop, organize and manage events and workshops as part of the Postgraduate Career Management programming.
- Represent PGCS (Postgraduate Career Services) at programmes recruiting events including information sessions and recruiting dinners and individual meetings / conversations.
- Assess, track and report student progress, up through and including employment reporting. Experience with data analytics would be advantageous.
- Support general ongoing PGCS operations with tasks as assigned.
- Other duties and special projects as requested by supervisor.
- Undergraduate degree, MBA or relevant postgraduate degree is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience (e.g. Technology, Consulting, Business Development, HR).
- Career coaching experience would be advantageous.
- Coaching certification (GCDF, CCSP, executive coaching or equivalent).
- Good understanding of the foundations of career development and career management.
- Demonstrated track record of identifying and building relationships with business clients or partners.
- Highly effective communication and advocacy skills to promote students and PG Career Services externally and internally.
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively work with students, corporate partners and other internal SMU stakeholders.
- Strong organizational skills and able to manage multiple priorities within given timeframe.
- Exceptional team player.
- Working knowledge of standard office technology (MS Office, Internet, Intranet tools, video conference).
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University