Senior Manager (1-year contract), SMU International Office
- Oversee data collation, analysis and evaluation of markets and programmes, e.g. conducting surveys on students’ experience and learning outcomes at SMU and overseas, and preparing market insights and reports on programmes.
- Develop and implement a marketing and communications plan to advance and meet the Office’s strategic goals and outcomes of initiatives, including student programmes.
- Lead in the planning and implementation of the annual SMU Study Abroad Fair and other student outreach and publicity initiatives and events.
- Develop and manage the production process for marketing collaterals.
- Develop language and writing guidelines to maintain consistency with the SMU brand and International Office messaging in collaterals and communiques, both print and digital forms, including speeches and presentations and web stories.
- Manage the Office’s website and other digital marketing platforms.
- Post-graduate or bachelor degree with at least 6 years of experience in international education or working on cross-cultural exchanges, business development in foreign countries, and with diverse teams.
- Proven track record in the development of an effective marketing and communications plan
- Meticulous with ability to work with numbers - strong data analytic skills is an advantage.
- Experience in leading as working “matrix” teams.
- Strategic and analytical thinker.
- High level of written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple, competing tasks and deadlines with a high degree of accuracy.
- A good combination of high intelligence, emotional and cultural quotient.
Candidates who do not possess the stipulated qualifications but have relevant work experience may still apply. Remuneration and appointment terms shall commensurate with qualifications and experience. SMU reserves the right to modify the appointment terms where necessary.
Singapore Management University