Senior M&E Coordinator
Statement Of Purpose (Overall Purpose of Job)
Ensure all M&E works are performed on time and in compliance with all necessary standards, code of practice and safety regulatons.
Major Duties & Responsibilities
(A) Specific :
- Coordination of Mechanical, Electrical, Plumbing and Fire Protection design and installation.
- Liaise with Consultants and Sub-Contractors on design.
- Planning and monitor on the sequence of MEP scope accordance to the Master Programme.
- Ensure all works are carry out accordingly to drawings, specification and compliance to authorities’ requirements.
- Monitoring of construction installation, field coordination and provide necessary problem solving.
- Carry out testing requirement, inspection with Consultants.
- Proper documentation of all test report, equipment records and As-built drawings. Maintain proper document and filling of drawing according to the requirement of ISO audit standard.
- Supervision of workers and sub-contractor to ensure safety and compliance of work on site.
(B) General :
- Maintain proper document and filling of drawing according to the requirement of ISO audit standard.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Follow the safety procedures, rules and regulations and eliminate or reduce hazard at the work place.
(A) Education, Qualifications & Special Training :
- Degree / Diploma in M&E Engineering or related field.
- Job holder without the above qualification but with relevant experience would be considered.
(B) Knowledge & Skills :
- Ability to work well under pressure and independently as well as efficiently and responsibly.
- Team player.
- Excellent time management, coordination and good communicator.
- PC literate (MS Excel, MS Word, MS Project, AutoCAD).
(C) Experience :
- 3 – 5 years’ experience in related field.
ISOTeam Project Pte. Ltd