Senior Logistics Specialist / S$5K (6 months contract) / CBD
Manpower Singapore| Date Posted: 22-Nov-2020
EA Licence No: 02C3423
Bachelor's / Honours
Our client is an US company with main focus in healthcare and pharmaceutical products.
- Oversee and provide on demand order entry support to customers and Distributors
- Liaise with Sources' customer service, freight forwarders and warehouse providers, to ensure inventory arrives on time and is handled in a manner compliant
- Collaborate with other team to ensure adequate stock levels are available
- Manage depot in Singapore and ensure timely supply to APAC countries.
- Ensure inventory integrity through daily reconciliation of stocks balance, regular cycle count of inventory kept at office spares parts depot, liaise with various parties to conduct annual stock-take at 3rd party warehouse, identification of near-expire stocks / obsolete / damaged stocks and get approval for write-off.
- Collaborate with Service Director to provide routing and urgent spare parts logistical solutions within Asia Pacific territory.
- Respond to Quality Holds and Product recalls in a timely manner, working with warehouse and Technical Service Team to ensure non-conforming products are contained accordingly.
- Take the lead as representative for any logistics related projects, system changes or initiatives.
- Understand the changing business environment and fast growing dynamics of the business and provide feedback / proposal
- Become a technical subject matter expert on logistics processes and provide inputs/training to local logistics team in International sites where necessary.
- Assist with audit queries for logistics and billing matter
- Possess a Degree/Diploma in Logistic or Warehouse Management or a Business related Discipline
- Minimum 10 years experience in International shipping and logistics, preferably within healthcare-related sector
- Ability to troubleshoot problems and bottlenecks in processes and identify and implement appropriate solutions.
- Excellent communication skills - including both verbal and written.
- Pay attention to details and strive for technical excellence at work.
- Demonstrate proper etiquette and empathy for each customer interaction.
- Ability to work with other internal cross functional groups including Commercial, Finance and Technical Support etc.
- Able to multi-task, meticulous and work independently while facing demanding situations.
- Able to use standard office applications as well as AS400-based computer system.
- Open and adaptable to changing priorities and demands
- Salary - S$5K per month
- Contract duration: 6 months contract
- Reason of employment: New role
- Working days and hours: Mon to Friday, 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Location: Bugis
Please state the following in your updated CV (with a recent photo attached):
- Reason for leaving each past employment
- Current and expected salaries
- Notice period
Lyn, Yee Chen Fu EA License No. 02C3423 Personnel Registration No. R1110796