Senior Logistics Engineer (Degree in Industrial Engineering)
P'nnacle Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 10-Jun-2019
EA Licence No: 09C3710|EA Personal Registration No: J119102E
Diploma, Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
- Understand the end-to-end supply chain process. Identify the key bottlenecks in the value chain in the medium to long-term and come up with solutions to resolving these bottlenecks.
- Develop Layouts, Design Processes and optimize costs for the End-to-End Supply Chain Network.
- Use mathematical optimization techniques to conceptualize automation roadmap achieve medium to longer-term financial targets. Build cost vs benefit models to make a strong case for the solution you propose.
- Assess solutions including automation used in the industry and propose the right solution
- Conduct thorough analysis of phased implementation approaches to automation and come up with an optimum asset-implementation plan.
- Align with the commercial and operations teams on optimum range, stock-holding and throughput plan while scaling up 10x.
- Work with the project implementation streams and champion the detailed execution plan.
- Ad hoc duties
- A Bachelor’s degree in one of the following: Industrial Engineering, Operations Research, Statistics, Computer Science or equivalent. Master’s degree would be preferable.
- Min 2-3 years of Industrial Experience in Logistics/Supply Chain Consulting Solution Design, Implementation/Operations
- Excellent experience in:
- Office Packages: MS Office with advanced Excel data mining skills.
- Data Analytics: SQL. Knowledge of Excel-VBA, Tableau is preferable.
- Programming Languages: Knowledge of at least Excel VBA, MS Access programming.
- CAD: AutoCAD and/or any other 3-dimensional drafting software.
- Statistical Packages: Any. Knowledge of SPSS or Minitab is preferred.
Interested & qualified applicants, please forward your latest CV in MS word format to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
P'nnacle Pte Ltd