Senior Logistics Analyst
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 3-Jul-2019
EA Licence No: 16S8107|EA Personal Registration No: R1113653
Bachelor's / Honours
- Responsible for the Logistics and monitoring of related shipments from various supply source to the respective transshipment Hub and warehouses, as well as the monitoring of its associated custom declarations by the contracted 3rd party logistics provider.
- Coordinate cargoes claims/complaints related to inbound shipments and shipping liners (e.g. claims related to shortage and demurrages)
- Process vendor’s invoice and enter shipment cost in SAP as per agreed contractual term
- Preparing and tracking the cargo movement report and contracted 3rd party logistics providers’ throughput performance for sharing with internal stake holders and service providers
- Supply Chain related reporting, Inventory management and stock take on assign facilities
- Supports Supervisor and Manager as required, in all matters related to the operations of assigned region facilities.
- The scope of the work is marine transportation, inventory monitoring, contracted vendors’ billing settlement, and performances from facilities within an assigned region’s facilities with the objective of shipping to customers in Asia while meeting on time delivery, preserving product quality and reducing cost.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Operations Management, Supply Chain Management, Logistics or Business Administrative
- At least 5 years, preferably in Shipping & Logistics Operations, Warehousing Management, understanding of logistics, prior experiences in chemicals or petrochemicals industry preferred
SearchAsia Consulting Pte Ltd