Senior/Lecturer - Academic Support - Tertiary education
- Mon to Fri: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Plan, develop and implement curriculum of university programmes.
- Provide support in the design and development of online learning materials for university programmes.
- Provide curriculum leadership, coordinate curriculum activities and initiatives.
- Deliver the PET and CET course(s) assigned according to prescribed lesson plans to meet the respective desired learning outcomes.
- Develop and/or administer appropriate assignments/assessments to measure the learning outcomes of the PET and CET course(s) as required.
- Review the course materials and enhance when necessary to improve delivery.
- Support student learning and development, including, but not limited to, counselling, academic advisement, and consultation.
- Provide leadership, coaching, and guidance to lecturers/associates
- Clementi (Educational Industry)
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Depends on qualification & experience
- At least a Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related field.
- Candidates who possess relevant work experience and teaching experience in analytics, big data, blockchain or cybersecurity areas at tertiary level will have an added advantage.
- Competencies in pedagogy and people management.
- A team player with a keen sense of responsibility and initiative.
- Ability to communicate effectively orally and in writing.
- Good interpersonal skills.
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd