Senior Leasing Manager @ Tanjong Pagar
- Tanjong Pagar
- Office Hours
- up to $8500
- Plan and implement the tenancy mix in the malls.
- Formulate and execute various Leasing strategies to achieve the desired tenancy mix.
- Coordinate the department’s activities to ensure consistency and compliance of Leasing policies and procedures.
- Monitor all current and future vacancies to ensure full occupancy of the mall at all times.
- Prepare and manage budget. Ensure the stipulated budgeted Leasing income is achieved.
- Maintain good relations with Tenants as well as monitoring their sales performance.
- Provide guidance and supervision to the subordinates.
- Tanjong Pagar
- Monday to Friday: 8.30am to 6pm
- up to $8500 (depending on experience)
- Degree or Diploma holders in Estate Management, Building or equivalent.
- Minimum 5 - 8 years’ relevant experience in similar capacity within retail mall management.
- Strong interpersonal, communication and negotiation skills.
- Possess good network of tenants and contacts.
- Possess positive disposition and resourcefulness and a team player
- Sound understanding of the real estate and retail industries preferably in shopping complex.
- Possess good command of both written and spoken English as well as proficiency in Japanese to liaise with Japanese speaking tenants and prospects.
- Strong report writing and presentation skills.
- Possess strong leadership and people management skills.
- Ability to multi-task and an eye for details
- Self-motivated and able to work under pressure with tight deadlines
In lieu of physical interviews, we will be conducting virtual interview, i.e. Skype/WhatsApp/Facetime/Zoom
Interested applicants, kindly email your detailed resume (MS Word format is preferred):
[Click Here to Email Your Resume] (Reg No: R1107390)
Please ensure that applications sent through email are no bigger than 1Mb.
We thank all applicants for your interest but regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified.
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd (EA License Number: 97C4832)
1 Sophia Road, Peace Centre,
#06-23/29 Singapore 228149
T: 6337 3183 | F: 6337 0329 | W: www.successhrc.com.sg
Success Human Resource Centre Pte Ltd