Senior Learning & Development Executive
Due to expansion of our client's business, we continue to look for suitable candidates to work at our client's office. Write to us if you are an individual who has experience in the activities listed below, and is keen to take up new challenges!
- Design and formulate Learning and Development framework based on the needs of the organisation and the staff
- To identify training needs analysis (core competencies) for staff by engaging with the respective Divisional Heads and develop a functional training road map
- Periodic review of staff skills, performance, productivity and quality of work
- Develop leadership programmes
- Responsible for arranging external training programs and application of training grants
- Assess the costs of planned programmes and manage training budgets
- Liaising with government agencies on training incentives
- Update and maintenance for all training records
- Conduct post-training evaluation and make recommendations for improvement
- Other ad-hoc administrative matters
- Diploma/Degree in Business Administration/HR or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of HR experience in I.T. industry as a HR generalist (experience in Learning & Development is preferred)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as in a team environment
- Organisational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives
- Meticulous and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Diplomatic, discrete and able to keep confidentiality at all times
- Only Singapore citizens need to apply
Please send your cv to
- [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
- in word document;
- listing your personal particulars, education qualification and work experience;
- listing your current and expected salary details;
- with your photo attached.
As we are hiring this position urgently, we do look forward to hearing from you VERY SOON!
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
EA Licence No: 18C9353
EA Personnel Registration No: R2094750
HR Exchange Pte. Ltd. (EA Licence No: 18C9353)