Senior/Lead Cloud Engineer
This is a client facing / delivery role, working on pre-sales engagement and alignment of services to the delivery team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in delivery roles and success leading deep technical architecture discussions with senior customer executives, Enterprise Architects, IT Management.
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernized containers platform for delivery of applications
- Ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Assess the Customers' knowledge of cloud platform during presales engagement
- Apply Design Principles, to solution design during pre-sales stage
- Collaborate with other Cloud Solution Architects in developing complex end-to-end Enterprise solutions
- Provide sizing for the solution architecture design and work with the partners where required
- Be able to work together with implementation team on high-level solution design and handshake the agreed solution to the delivery architect for implementation
- Maintain technical skills and knowledge of market trends and competitive insights; collaborate and share with the technical community
- Work with Head of Cloud as the competency leader to create new service offerings as well as to contribute to the development of service description, scope of work of the new offerings
- Work with Head of Cloud to optimize existing offerings with updates to service descriptions, scope of work
- Be a Cloud platform evangelist with customers, as well as internal communities and be a mentor to guide new members for training and certifications
- 5+ years of success in consultative/complex technical sales and deployment projects, architecture, design, implementation
- Enterprise-scale technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, migrations, and technology management preferred
- Deep domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e. Windows and Linux IaaS, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage, Networking, OSS) would be advantageous
- Competitive Landscape. Knowledge of cloud platforms and Redhat Openshift would be advantageous
Interested candidates please send resumes to asmita.chauhan＠recruitmenthubasia.com to apply.
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Asmita Chauhan R1980706
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd 12C6135
Recruitment Hub Asia Pte Ltd