Senior Laboratory Technician - Histology (West / Up to $4000)
- Assist to plan and coordinate activities on clearly defined programs, track progress in relation to timelines/ time table.
- Assist to develop and implement experimental methods and techniques based on the upcoming needs of the studies.
- Coordinate daily work planning and to organize the practical aspects of additional measurements in the study.
- Being point of contact for some study-related matters or consumables/chemicals, samples management.
- Check plausibility, produce, ensure quality and integrity of generated raw data (slides, samples) within the required time frame.
- Review, perform QC check on generated raw data (slides), monitor and escalate deviations.
- Coordinate and participate in several study-based activities within own team, perform daily routine measurements and coordinate analyses for non-routine measurements on equipment / systems for all studies as needed and and may act as Subject Matter Expert.
- Support to plan, develop and coordinate qualification/validation set-up of new endpoints and equipment.
- Perform general administrative work such as tracking the supply of daily consumables, samples management.
- Prepare technical reports, develop/update standard operating procedures (SOP) and work instructions (WKIs).
- Serve sporadically to perform dissection of rats and mice with ability to remove full organ and tissue panel for toxicological studies
- Min. Diploma / Degree in Life Sciences or related field
- Min. 2 - 3 years prior working experience in histology
- Meticulous with a keen eye for detail
- Able to work independently and in a team
- Able to start work immediately or within short notice
Interested candidates can send your updated resume in MS Word format to:
Subject: Senior Lab Tech (Histology)
or call 67363280 to look for Charleen
EA Personnel: Charleen Wong Swee Gek (R1875117)
EA Licence No: 99C4599
Recruit Express Pte Ltd