Senior Lab Technician (Dental / Up to $4000 / 5.5 Days / Central)
Ø Good career opportunities and benefits
Ø 5.5 Days / Office Hours / Central
Ø AWS + VB
- Pouring & mounting of study and working models
- Wax up of diagnostic casts
- Ceramic build up
- Constructing fixed prostheses such as dentures, crowns, bridges and implant prostheses
- Perform audits to ensure laboratory practices are in compliance with established department, site procedures and safe laboratory practices.
- 3 - 5 Years of relevant experience
- Experience and fully versed in all CAD/CAM workflow
- Experience with 3D printing, orthodontics, milling, finish Zirconia/Emax
- Expert in dental anatomy and occlusion
- Proficient in full contour design, implant planning/design, case set up
- Experience with full arch and complex case restoration (scanning and implant bridge designing)
Applicants who possess relevant experience for the above responsibilities are most welcome to apply. If you do not possess the above experience, your application will still be considered on individual merits and you may be contacted for other opportunities.
Please submit your updated resume in MS format by using the APPLY NOW BUTTON.
Our dedicated and approachable MCI consultants will get back to you soon for a confidential discussion.
Please include the following information in your resume:
- Education background
- Work experiences in point forms
- Reason (s) for leaving
- Current and expected salary
- Date of availability / Notice period
By submitting your personal data and/or resume, you give consent to collection, use and disclosure of your personal data and/or resume by the company (or its agent) for the purpose of the processing and administration by company relating to this job application.
**We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates would be notified. **
We wish you all the best in your career search.
Lee Chia Xin (Karen)
Registration Number: R1769288
EA License No: 06C2859 (MCI Career Services Pte Ltd)
MCI Career Services Pte Ltd