Senior Lab Analyst (Validation - GC / LC) - $5.5K to $6.5K
Lead the organization's effort on test method development, validation, transfer and training with focus on chromatographic systems (i. e. GC, LC) and mass spectrum (i.e. LC-MS/MS, GC-MS/MS) to support the delivery of organization's study pipeline in the area of pre-clinical toxicology and pharmacology.
Lead the organization's effort on test method development / optimization and validation focusing on chromatographic systems (i. e. GC, LC) and mass spectrum (i.e. LC-MS/MS, GC-MS/MS) for the identification and quantitation of chemical constituents and metabolic biomarkers in complex matrices.
Provide technical leadership to the Bioanalytics department in the relevant technical domain; conduct training to the junior analysts and new hires; provide first-line technical support to day to day smooth quality testing.
Coordinate outsourced analytical activities at third party laboratory. Participate in evaluating and technical exchange with third party laboratory to ensure outsourced project meet technical and regulatory requirements.
Act as Subject Matter Expert in the technical domain and be the point person to coordinate and liaise with cross-functional units and stakeholders (HODs, SDs, Sponsors, and global counterparts) on the testing strategy and execution. Foster a culture of collaboration and enable frequent technical exchange across the network.
Back up to the Coordinator Bioanalytics to review and approve test results and assist on study planning for the Bioanalytics department in work flow optimization, resourcing, procurement etc.
Conduct routine test per project requirement and capacity constrain, and assigned with operational tasks and improvement projects.
May have opportunity to lead a small team of technicians and cross-skill to other analytical technologies such as biochemical assays and clinical pathology.
- Min Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Life Science or related technical / scientific discipline is preferred
- Minimum of 3 years’ of relevant professional experience with technical and scientific knowledge with focus on analytical and bioanalytical method development, validation and laboratory operations, with a Contract Research Organization, R&D unit within pharmaceutical or healthcare industries, or translational academic research organizations.
- In depth knowledge with preferably hands-on experience on analytical and bioanalytical platforms and work flows in toxicology studies and life science research.
- Independent ability to develop/optimize/validate a GC, LC, LC-MSMS, and GC-MSMS based method in complex matrices.
- Extensive hands-on experience on chromatography systems and mass spectrum.
Interested Candidates please send your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resume]
Recruitment Consultant: Huang Jingsheng Kevyn (R1333338)
RECRUIT EXPRESS PE LTD (99C4599)
Recruit Express Pte Ltd