Senior Key Account Executive/key Account Executive
Mandom Corp (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 2-Sep-2019
Entry Level, Experienced
Bachelor's / Honours, Masters / PhD
General Description: Interested in pursuing a (Key Account Management Role - Sales Planning in nature) in the FMCG (Skincare, Haircare & Hairstyling Industry).
- In-charge of managing a Key Account that manages Mandom's brands.
- Plan & Execute Sales activities to achieve Target sales revenue & growth for a particular channel selling Mandom's products.
- Review sales plans and activities with Sales team to evaluate effectiveness and execution of sales target.
- Builds strong customer relationship through direct negotiation with all Trade Partners (various channels which includes buyers and retailers).
- Negotiation of Floor space with our Buyers.
- Efficient control of A&P budgets, monitoring of productivity/ROI.
- Ensure timely execution of trade promotional activities.
- Attend to other ad-hoc duties assigned by Immediate Supervisor.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Sales, Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Business Management, or any other related field.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience in the FMCG (Skincare, Haircare and Hair styling) industry working in a similar capacity.
- Possesses relevant experience in client-servicing and direct negotiation with buyers and retailers and understanding of consumer channels.
- Possesses strong negotiation and communication skills and has the ability to identify trends in the market.
- Possesses strong passion for FMCG (Skincare, Haircare and Hair-styling) sales and marketing.
- A highly driven, highly motivated, patient and positive team-player.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications.
Mandom Corp (Singapore) Pte Ltd