Senior Key Account Executive
Mandom Corp (Singapore) Pte Ltd| Date Posted: 30-May-2019
Bachelor's / Honours
- Plan & Execute sales activities to achieve Target sales revenue & growth.
- Review sales plans and activities with Sales team to evaluate effectiveness and execution of sales target.
- Builds strong customer relationship through direct negotiation with all Trade Partners (various channels which includes buyers and retailers).
- Managing of Brands and Negotiation of floor space.
- Efficient control of A&P budgets, monitoring of productivity/ROI.
- Ensure timely execution of trade promotional activities.
- Attend to other ad-hoc duties assigned by Immediate Supervisor.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in FMCG Marketing or Business Administration.
- At least 2-3 years of relevant working experience in the FMCG industry working in a similar capacity.
- Possesses relevant experience in direct negotiation with buyers and retailers and understanding of consumer channels.
- Possesses strong negotiation and communication skills and has the ability to identify trends in the market.
- Possesses strong passion for FMCG sales and marketing.
- Possesses the capacity to be creative and is looking forward to a challenging career.
- A good team-player, is positive, self-motivated, resourceful and an independent worker.
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications.
- Good Benefits – Flexi-benefits, Comprehensive Health-screening, Medical and Dental benefits.
- Good Learning Opportunities – Personal Development and Training.
- Good Career Exposure – Career Development Plan.
- Annual Leave up to 19 days, Team-building Programs, Birthday Celebrations and Overseas Incentive Trips.
Mandom Corp (Singapore) Pte Ltd