Senior/Junior Vision Engineer (Medical Image Analysis)
* Assist in the development, improvement and validation of current quantification software for second harmonic generation / two-photon excitation fluorescence (SHG/TPE) images analysis to meet the unmet clinical and research applications for liver/non-alcoholic steatohepatitis (or other organs) fibrosis / steatosis / inflammation / ballooning;
* Conduct quantitative measurements on the SHG/TPE imagtes when indicated;
* Improve the algorithms of image enhancement for optimised visualisation of cell structures/morphology and quantification of collagen parameters;
* Utilise AI technology for the algorithm development;
* Ensures that imaging adheres to protocol-specific and regulatory requirements;
* Establishes imaging requirements, acquisition of test images, data de-identification and transmission procedures, and image calibrations;
* Prepare design and development documentastion as per ISO 13485 and IEC 62304 guidelines;
* Assist on other assigned tasks/activities when available.
* For Senior Vision Engineer - at least 2 years working experience on image analysis, algorithm design and development;
* For Junior Vision Engineer - degree in Computer, Electronic Engineering, Automation, Applied Mathematics, Information Processing or other related majors, undergraduate or above;
* Have a good background in mathematics, familia with all kinds of basic computer vision and pattern recognition algorithms, and familiar with machine learning algorithms.
* Proficient in Matlab, Python or C, C++, C#, understand OpenCV program designers are preferred.
* Ability to simplify complex concepts. Problem solving and solution mapping skills.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
* Good attention to details.
* Mature, self-driven and able to work independently with minimum supervision.
Histoindex Pte Ltd